What are the newest industry trends and what can you do to position yourself for long term success?
Join us at Fall Symposium 2011 and learn from the best our industry has to offer! Workshops, interactive seminars, a fantastic marketplace, nationally renowned keynote speaker, Mary Murcott, great food, prizes, networking and this year a preconference workshop on Quality and an opening reception and 8 Minute Ripple networking activity with Steve Harper. *Only $100!
We look forward to seeing you in Austin September 21 & 22, 2011 at the UT Commons at the Pickle Research Center.
September 21, 2011
Pre-Conference Workshop 12:30-4:30PM
Opening Reception 4:30PM-7:00PM
September 22, 2011
Registration opens 7:30AM
J. Neils Thompson Commons Building, 10100 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758
$79 Members - $99 Non Members
$150 Members - $175 Non-Members
- Wednesday, September 22 - Pre-conference Quality & Coaching Workshop 12:30PM-4:30PM
- Wednesday, September 21st - Opening Reception and 8 Minute Ripple with Steve Harper 4:30PM-7:00PM
- Thursday, September 22nd, Registration and Breakfast at 7:30AM, Keynote Speaker at 9AM
- Multiple Registrations - available online
- Name Badges - The information you entered when registering will be used to create your name badges.