You are confirmed to attend the Progressive Insurance Center Tour. This event is sold out and onsite registration will not be available.
Please note the important information below:
1. Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to clear security.
2. Program starts at 11:30AM followed by tour of contact center.
2. Lunch available at 11:00AM and is included in registration price
3. Surface parking available
4. Security will direct you to parking and building entrance.
5. Please print your confirmation email. You may be asked to show proof of your registration.
The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies has always lived up to its name by being one step ahead of the insurance industry, and finding new and affordable insurance solutions. Founded in 1937 they were the first to offer a drive-in claims office, the first to introduce reduced rates for low-risk drivers, and then changed the insurance shopping experience by offering comparison rates on the Web. They are the fourth largest auto insurer in the country.
Headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio, thousands of Progressive people work at six major locations across the country, including Austin. Progressive established a presence in Austin in 1997. Today, more than 1,100 Progressive people work in sales, customer service, claims and other business areas in this regional location.
Progressive continues to find better ways to serve customers with their new and personalized Snapshot® program and Name Your Price® car insurance shopping option. In 2010, the Austin American-Statesman and the Austin Business Journal named Progressive one of the top workplaces in Austin and top workplaces in Central Texas, respectively. Learn why at our April tour!
April 14, 2011
$30 members / $35 non-members (includes lunch and tour)
Pre-registration required / no walk-ins