Service Leadership Academy
Not another Call Center training course; a comprehensive Leadership Development course that provides new leaders with easy-to-apply tools needed to make a successful transition into a management role.
"Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity" What are you doing to prepare leaders in your organization?
· Understand what a leader is…and is not
· Discover your own unique leadership style and which leadership attributes you already possess
· Get comfortable giving presentations and communicating to any size group
· Learn strategies to motivate a team, including “difficult people”
· Create a personal career development plan that puts what you’ve learned in to practice
Participants will learn and apply the skills to plan, organize, coach, motivate, delegate and communicate in order to be an effective manager.
"The Service Leadership Academy allowed me the opportunity to build my professional network and apply what was learned during our sessions in my day to day work. Through the life lessons I learned I was able to build a strong rapport with my team and step out of my comfort zone and do things I might not have done in the past such as speak at conferences." SLA Graduate
P.O. Box 14300, Austin, TX 78761-43 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org